Sunday, December 6, 2009

2nd life

This is a very interesting concept. I could go 2 ways of this, either knowing what the outcome of whats going to happen in the first life and making different decisions or not knowing and retrying what i can do in the 2nd life like a redo. I am a perfectionist so I would make many different decisions to allign me of what i wish i could have done. I feel if you could go back and do stuff the same is pointless, unless you have no knowledge of the future. I like to experience a lot so I would do everything the opposite. Location is big determining of a life and how you live it. Like in California its relatively nice all year around lets a lot of socializing as well as a lot of community activeness. I would love to live in another place. The community would have a major influence on a persons personality. My 2nd life would be in an amazing place such as Cali, Florida, AZ, Hawaii. somewhere fun. That is if my personality of my 2nd life is a fun good personality which i would hope it would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment